Social networks are already a fundamental communication tool to publicize your business. It does not matter if it is a product or a service. Today with Facebook and Instagram, you can reach your potential consumers thanks to their high targeting power. However, the challenge of generating credibility and relevance to your account is a very big challenge since it will depend on many things. The most important being the quality of content, interaction with your community, frequency and above all being strategic with your investment .
Here are 5 tips to help you develop the Instagram account of your business (product or service):
- The success is in the content. Think of when you enter Instagram what you are looking for: to see relevant photographs, that is, that they attract your attention. You can achieve this either with a) an attractive image or b) by providing relevant information, be it advice, recommendations or promotions.
- Use the different posting options. Instagram started with 640 x 640 photos, but today it has many tools to make your content stand out. Some of the options are “carousels” of images to share messages, “boomerangs”, and especially “insta stories”, or the most recent “reels”. A good photograph or design encourages the “thumb stop”; that is, a person stops their thumb to see it in detail, which will always be the most important thing.
- Think of each post individually. It is important that you think that each post must have a purpose and must generate interest by itself. This will generate more interesting posts that people see from your account, and ,the more likely they are to visit your profile and finally turn them into your followers.
- Post frequently but not excessively. The more you post, the more followers you will have. As we discussed in the first tip, the important thing is the quality of the content, but it is important that your followers and future followers see you enough.
- Invest in promoting your content strategically. It is important that you know that if you want to grow your community, you will have to invest. According to statistics * it is estimated that only 5.20% of your followers, that is, 1 in 19, will see your content organically. The best way to start growing your community is to reach a community of good size, and for that, you must promote your content according to your target.
At Rock Paper Solutions, we have a creative and strategic team that will help you generate relevant content for your clients and deliver it to them with a low but effective investment.